Japanese Technique For Stress Management (Jin Shin Jyutsu) Control Stress in 5 Minutes
- Do you get stressed due to small things?
- Do you try to control your stress but do not succeed?
- Are you in search of a technique by which you can control your stress instantly?
So in this Article we are going to tell you a Japanese Technique by which you will be able to control your stress in 5 minutes?
If you want to know and learn this Technique then watch this video and read the article completely from beginning to end…
It is good to experience challenges and stress to be mentally strong, but too much stress damages both physical and mental health.
This video specifically focuses on the age-old Japanese Healing Method, also known as Jin Shin Jyutsu, for rapid stress relief.
So let’s know the meaning of Jin Shin Jyutsu before learning the technique:
Jin Shin Jyutsu – The Ancient Art of Healing
Jin means a person of knowing and compassion;
Shin means creator and;
JYUTSU means art
Thus, the term “Jin Shin Jutsu” literally means the art of the creator through a person of wisdom and compassion.
Balancing Life Force Energy – The Key to Stress Relief Using Jin Shin Jutsu
Jin Shin Jutsu establishes harmony in the flow of Universal Energy, providing instant stress relief. It contributes to maintaining good health. It is a universal art of grasping the thumb and fingers, which is available to each of us since birth.
Jin Shin Jutsu Technique – Uses Accupressure Points on your palms, thumb and fingers. And you can see the effective results within 2-5 minutes.
Before discussing how it works to balance and transfer energy within your body, let’s first understand the role of thumb and fingers in the healing process.
The Power Of Our Hands
You have to understand the power of your hand in order to practice Jin Shin Jutsu. Each finger on your hand represents different emotions, attitudes and feelings.
You can see these features associated with your hand on the screen:
The Thumb : Thumb – Helps to take care of feelings like worry and anxiety.
The Index Finger: Index finger – helps in fighting fear and dealing with kidney and bladder problems.
The Middle finger : Helps to combat feelings of anger and fatigue and improves the blood circulation system.
The Ring Finger : Ring finger – helps you fight sadness and depression, encourages decision making and improves the digestive system.
The Pinky/Little Finger : Pinky Finger – Improves Blood Circulation in the Nervous System thereby making you feel calm and relaxed. Along with removing stress, it also increases your self-esteem i.e. Self Esteem and confidence i.e. Confidence.
Holding and concentrating on each finger will reduce feelings of anxiety, fear, anger, sadness and self-esteem issues. This technique helps you to manage your emotions and stop feeling stressed. As a result, energy flows smoothly through different organs like Kidneys, Gall Bladder, Liver so that your whole body functions properly.
Steps To Perform Jin Shin Jyutsu:
1. Start with the thumb finger and hold it with your opposite hand i.e. you have to wrap the hand around the finger as you can see on the screen.
2. Keep it for one to two minutes and feel the pulse. Do not put pressure on your skin. But, just a little gentle touch. This is the reason why this exercise is also called “The Art of Light Touch”.
3. Repeat the process for all other fingers
4. To calm your mind and aid in relaxation, apply light pressure to the center of your palm with your opposite thumb and hold for at least one minute. This step balances your entire body and helps even when you experience Nausea.
Let us now know why Jin Shin Jyutsu is beneficial :
1. It takes just 2-5 minutes to get relief from stress and anxiety.
2. You can practice this technique anywhere, anytime (even at your workplace) without anyone noticing, and unlike other yoga and meditation, it is easier to practice because it does not require a special place.
3. Thirdly, this technique is healthier than worry-busting foods like pastries, ice creams, which can make you more obese.
4. And fourth, it is a self-help technique (which simply involves the use of the thumb and fingers), which makes it a technique.
For the past few years, the Jin Shin Jutsu technique has become quite popular and accepted around the world. Even UK Healthcare has been using this technique since 2011 to treat patients physically and mentally.
Stress has become an integral part of our life. Practice Jin Shin Jyutsu every day and you will see that you are becoming able to deal with stress effectively. You will feel more calm, positive, relaxed and physically fit.